[SCIRUN-USERS] streamlines with nrrd vector field data

  • From: "Brad Hollister" <behollis@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] streamlines with nrrd vector field data
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 17:02:54 -0600

Is there a simple network available for loading a vector field in the nrrd file format, seeding a specified location for streamline generation, then visualizing the result?

I've tried the following:

ReadField -> GetFieldNodes -> GenerateStreamLines -> ShowField -> ViewScene

However, there doesn't appear to be a way to specify a particular node for seeding, or a way to connect the nodes to the GenerateStreamLines module.

If you need any files from me to clarify an answer, please let me know.

Regards,
Brad