[SCIRUN-USERS] SQUID orientations - mesh type

  • From: Nawar Habboush <habboush@med-psych.uni-kiel.de>
  • To: "scirun-users@sci.utah.edu" <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] SQUID orientations - mesh type
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 18:11:22 +0200

Dear Sir,

I’m trying to transform a dataset to the SCIRun enviroment, more specifically MCG SQUID sensors activity and positions. I’m using ‘PointCloudMesh’ in MATLAB format.

The problem is that the sensors not just have a position but also an orientation, some of them are sensitive to the heart direction and others are perpendicular. I’m not able to include the orientation in the ‘PointCloudMesh’ mesh type. I checked the datasets provided on SCIRun website looking for MEG or MCG datasets to mimic their MATLAB format’s structure but I didn’t find any.

Is there any other mesh type that I can use for directional sensors or maybe a way to include the orientations within the ‘PointCloudMesh’?

Best regards from Kiel

Nawar

--
M.Sc. Nawar Habboush
Department of Medical Psychology and Medical Sociology,

Tel.: +49 431 597-8742 | Fax: -8745
Email: habboush@med-psych.uni-kiel.de | www.uksh.de/med-psych