Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] SCIRun in headless mode

  • From: Matthias Lange <m.lange@sheffield.ac.uk>
  • To: Dan White <dwhite@sci.utah.edu>
  • Cc: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] SCIRun in headless mode
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 15:53:41 +0100

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your replay and effort! I will follow all the tickets you kindly created.

I do not need the GUI on the cluster. I have a working implementation and it will need to run in headless mode anyway.
The python binding is not really necessary, as the SCIRun console is a python environment. So I am happy with it. I was just wondering, because libSCIRunPythonAPI look like it should be possible. This would make it easier to debug network/python scripts, as an IDL could be used.

Best
Matthias