Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] SCIRun Build error

  • From: Brian Goodwin <brigoodwinan@gmail.com>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] SCIRun Build error
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016 12:36:10 -0500

I have tried searching everywhere and the best thing I can come up with is that the seems to be a bug with the tcl/tk interpreter. Thoughts? I am running ubuntu 16.04 and my tk/tcl version is 8.6.0+9 (that's what i get when I run apt-get install tk).

This is all from trying to install SCIRun 4.7... the following sections of the terminal output are a little concerning.

-- Performing Test HAVE_STRUCT_STAT64
-- Performing Test HAVE_STRUCT_STAT64 - Failed
-- Configuring TK
ERRORX11 is required to build Tk on Unix and Unix-like platforms.
-- Performing Test HAVE_PW_GECOS

-- Configuring glew
-- Could NOT find OpenGL (missing:  OPENGL_gl_LIBRARY OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR)
-- Configuring slivr

CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are set to NOTFOUND.
Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake files:
OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR (ADVANCED)
   used as include directory in directory /home/bgoodwin/Apps/SCIRun-4.7/src/Externals/particle-system-mm/src/multisurfaces

Any help you are able to provide is greately appreciated!

Thanks,
Brian

Brian D. Goodwin, PhD
Postdoctoral Fellow
Medical College of Wisconsin, Neurosurgery
Phone: 815 222 6078
Email: bgoodwin@mcw.edu

"...not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us..." (Titus 3:5)