[SCIRUN-USERS] SCIrun for External Defirbrillation

  • From: "Boyett, Benjamin Travis" <boyettben@email.tamu.edu>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Cc: Bradley Due <due4605@tamu.edu>
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] SCIrun for External Defirbrillation
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 12:22:48 -0500

Hello!

I am current a student at Texas A&M University, and I am using SCIrun
for one of my projects to model defibrillation, and I have been using
the tutorial titled "Defibrillation Tutorial", written by Michael
Steffen, Jess Tate, and Jeroen Stinstra. This tutorial gives
instructions for modeling internal defibrillation utilizing the can,
wire, and plate electrode configuration. I was wondering if there is
another tutorial that will aid me in modeling external defibrillation
utilizing electrodes placed on the skin, instead of subcutaneously. If
there is any information, please let me know!

Thank you,

Ben Boyett