Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] pipelines

  • From: vikasraghubhat <vikasraghubhat@gmail.com>
  • To: Jess Tate <jess@sci.utah.edu>
  • Cc: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] pipelines
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 23:23:29 +0530

Thank you so much. .

Regards
Vikas.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: Jess Tate <jess@sci.utah.edu>
Date: 22/11/2016 10:14 PM (GMT+05:30)
To: Vikas R bhat <vikasraghubhat@gmail.com>
Cc: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu

Hi Vikas,

with  the example on the right, just connect each of the three calculatefielddata modules to the inputs of the SimulateForwardMagneticField module.  to connect two ports, middle click and drag from one to the other.  red line will appear to the ports that will be connected.  If you are using a laptop or a mouse without a middle button, there are ways to emulate the third mouse button in most systems.

cheers,
Jess