Re:[SCIRUN-USERS]

  • From: Jess Tate <jess@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: "festim.xhoxhaj@student.emw.hs-anhalt.de" <festim.xhoxhaj@student.emw.hs-anhalt.de>
  • Cc: "scirun-users@sci.utah.edu" <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: Re:[SCIRUN-USERS]
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 11:48:21 -0700

Hi,

All these specs are certainly enough for all of the CIBC software.  Nvidia is also usually more stable across operating systems, so it is a good choice.  Your other specs are good, though depending on your needed application and data sizes, you may need more memory.  8 gb is enough to run any of the examples, but if you have more complicate or bigger data, then you may need more ram.

cheers,
Jess