Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Computing the forward transfer matrix

  • From: "Don Phan (RIT Student)" <dxp1909@rit.edu>
  • To: Jess <jess@sci.utah.edu>, a.kuck@utwente.nl
  • Cc: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Computing the forward transfer matrix
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 14:28:35 -0400

Hello,

I got it! The windows were indeed out of my visible computer screen.Thank you Alex and Jess for your time!

Don Phan
Engineering World Health Project Manager
3rd Year Biomedical Engineering, 2019
Rochester Institute of Technology

On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 2:24 PM, Jess <jess@sci.utah.edu> wrote:
Can you send some screenshots to show the problem?  It’s a bit difficult to picture what you mean.

cheers,
Jess

Please ignore my previous email as I have figured out how to do so and actually found the real problem: When I clicked on the UI button to import the files, I see the import windows on my taskbar and when I tried to click on them, nothing popped up. Do you have any insights on this matter? I'm trying to run the network on the older versions instead.

Don Phan
Engineering World Health Project Manager
3rd Year Biomedical Engineering, 2019
Rochester Institute of Technology

I have a question regarding SCIRun and I wonder if you can help me with it: How do you upload the .mat file onto the network? I can't seem to figure that out. Please let me know if that makes sense or you need any further information.

Best,
Don