Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] convert 1x16 to 4x4 matrix

  • From: Petar Petrov <pip010@gmail.com>
  • To: Brett Burton <zaracay@gmail.com>
  • Cc: Dan White <dwhite@sci.utah.edu>, "scirun-users@sci.utah.edu" <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] convert 1x16 to 4x4 matrix
  • Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2017 10:36:15 +0100

Hi Brett,

ResizeMatrix was my first choice, it was really the matlab reshape operation I was looking for.

However, it does place 0s instead of extracting value from original matrix :( duno whether it was a bug or not, just moved on ;)

Anyway something to compensate for matlab reshape functionality I think will be best.

Cheers,
Petar