Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] execute 2 "GetColumnOrRowFromMatrix" Modules together

  • From: Jess <jess@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: Shu Meng <smen974@aucklanduni.ac.nz>
  • Cc: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] execute 2 "GetColumnOrRowFromMatrix" Modules together
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 15:46:47 -0700

Hi Shu,

you can use the second output from one of the modules to set the index of the
second. When you hit play on the first one, everytime the network finishes
executing, the two will be on the same index.

If you are making a video in SR4, you can use the sync with execute to print
one frame per execute.

cheers,
Jess