[SCIRUN-USERS] Error Messages and Help

  • From: Palig Mouradian <mouradian.p@husky.neu.edu>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Cc: Moritz Dannhauer <moritz@sci.utah.edu>, Dana H Brooks <d.brooks@northeastern.edu>, mathew yarossi <myarossiumdnj@gmail.com>
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Error Messages and Help
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2018 16:01:58 -0500

Hi SCIRun HelpDesk,

I am a grad student at Northeastern working on a project with Moritz Danhauer, Dana Brooks as well as Mathew Yarossi (all cc-ed here). They suggested that I redirect my questions to the helpdesk.

I have 2 error messages that I am trying to work through.

1. The first is occurring on our desktop Mac Computer in the lab.

I downloaded the command line tools, homebrew, macports and qt4 as well as the source file for SCIRun 5.

I also then ran cmake ../Superbuild in the bin path followed by make -j2

I keep getting this error message at 94% completion

Once I got it, I peeked inside the MakeFile and I tried to run the following manually but still got error messages, even after changing the permissions of the files inside the SCIRun external path.

 Build rule for target.

SCIRun_external: cmake_check_build_system

$(MAKE) -f CMakeFiles/Makefile2 SCIRun_external

Inline image 1

2. The second is occurring on my personal laptop. I reconstructed a network from Moritz on SCIRUN 5 (pictured below).

Inline image 2

The input to this network is a model out of seg3d  in .nrrd format [data on elements]

Updated the clip field by function module to Data1 !=0; and element and clipping at element center.

In the Show Field module -- data on edges was unchecked  and unde the faces tab, invert normals was selected.

At times I was getting an error that read "Input Data Req. on Port Field" and even when i am not, I am unable to visualize anything with View Scene.

I followed the exact steps as Moritz but I don't know what could be going wrong.

Thank you for any guidance.

Sincerely,

Palig Mouradian

PNG image