[SCIRUN-USERS] MatlabInterface strange error.

  • From: Mattia Gentile <mattia.gentile@outlook.com>
  • To: "scirun-users@sci.utah.edu" <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] MatlabInterface strange error.
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 09:54:10 +0000
  • Accept-language: it-IT, en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

I've been trying some example nets for the "inverse problem" and I managed to set up the PATH correctly, so Matlab was being launched correctly.

The Matlab version on this pc was too old for some dependecies so I installed the newest (R2018a) keeping the old one (R2008b).

SCIRun couldn't launch Matlab anymore, giving the error in the image.

I've tried to uninstall Matlab R2018a but the error remains.

I've checked the file SCIRun/bin/services/matlabengine.rc and remote access is disabled, if that's the problem.

What to do?

Thank you very much

Mattia Gentile