Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Questions about using SCIRun (inverse toolkit)

  • From: Jess <jess@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: 方琳 <funlin2333@163.com>
  • Cc: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Questions about using SCIRun (inverse toolkit)
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2018 16:21:19 -0700

Hi Lin Fang,

It looks like it is trying to convert non english characters from matlab. The output of the matlab engine should be the same in native matlab.  I think the error is that the function is not recognized.  Can you make sure that path to the scirun matlab library is included in the path?  You can do this by adding `path` to the beginning of the matlab code in the module.

cheers,
Jess