[SCIRUN-USERS] SCIRun 4.7 installation

  • From: <doris.minja@student.hs-anhalt.de>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] SCIRun 4.7 installation
  • Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2019 07:51:41 -0600

Hello!
I have been trying to install the SciRun 4.7 software on our lab computer
which uses Linux OpenSUSE leap 15.0 and I don't seem to be successful whenever
I try.
When I use the Cmake GUI it gives me Cmake errors,80 which tells me to get the
SciRun Data from the repository in which I already did and Cmake error 86
which talks about Unit Data Tests which I don't know how to go about it to
solve this.
And when I use the console command cmake gives the error that I can't build
from the source.
And lastly when I build using the build.sh command it gives me a waiting
status error and now I don't know what to do..Please help me with a step guide
on how best I can install this software in this computer.