[SCIRUN-USERS] TriSurfField fileHello,,,I'm attempting to use inversion to find atrial activation times from torso electrodes. We use Amira to generate torso locations and the atrial surface. I can read the Amira atrial surface file but haven't been able to generate the corresponding TriSurfField .fld file correctly. I need a file like 25feb97_sock_closed.fld which is used in the tikhonov-inversion.srn example. Can anyone tell me how to do this? A code example would be great.,,Thanks,,Barry Branham

  • From: Barry Branham <bhb@branham.ws>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] TriSurfField fileHello,,,I'm attempting to use inversion to find atrial activation times from torso electrodes. We use Amira to generate torso locations and the atrial surface. I can read the Amira atrial surface file but haven't been able to generate the corresponding TriSurfField .fld file correctly. I need a file like 25feb97_sock_closed.fld which is used in the tikhonov-inversion.srn example. Can anyone tell me how to do this? A code example would be great.,,Thanks,,Barry Branham
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 08:44:45 -0500

Hello,

I'm attempting to use inversion to find atrial activation times from torso electrodes.  We use Amira to generate torso locations and the atrial surface.  I can read the Amira atrial surface file but haven't been able to generate the corresponding TriSurfField .fld file correctly.  I need a file like 25feb97_sock_closed.fld which is used in the tikhonov-inversion.srn example.  Can anyone tell me how to do this?  A code example would be great.

Thanks,
Barry Branham

  • [SCIRUN-USERS] TriSurfField fileHello,,,I'm attempting to use inversion to find atrial activation times from torso electrodes. We use Amira to generate torso locations and the atrial surface. I can read the Amira atrial surface file but haven't been able to generate the corresponding TriSurfField .fld file correctly. I need a file like 25feb97_sock_closed.fld which is used in the tikhonov-inversion.srn example. Can anyone tell me how to do this? A code example would be great.,,Thanks,,Barry Branham, Barry Branham, 04/19/2019