[SCIRUN-USERS] Forward FEM

  • From: Vikas R bhat <vikasraghubhat@gmail.com>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Forward FEM
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 19:32:06 +0530

Respected sir,

I am trying to solve potential based forward problem of ECG with the help of ECG toolkit. In order to get simulated epi potentials, ECGsim software 1.3 version is used.
The network is copied from "potential based FEM- forward problem.srn", where the inputs were heart.tri, thorax.tri along with simulated epi potentials (the network screenshot is attached).

(Set field data of heart and epicardial pot., Interface tetgen and setfield to Map field from S to D.>>Mapfield data to node>>Get field data and Build FEM>>>>Add known to Lin sys.,>>>>SolveLin sys )

My question is, the iso potential maps on the torso is not matching with the simulated "body surface potentials" data saved from ECGsim tool. I dont know where I m doing mistakes in transfer matrix.

I also tried with the identity matrix for lead field construction and multiplied with the simulated epi waveforms which should give torso potentials, but not matching with the one saved from ECGsim.

Could you please help me.

--
Thanks,

Vikas.R.Bhat
Contact: +91 9481263176

  • [SCIRUN-USERS] Forward FEM, Vikas R bhat, 05/10/2019