Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] quiver plot in SCIRun

  • From: Jess <jess@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: Shu Meng <smen974@aucklanduni.ac.nz>
  • Cc: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] quiver plot in SCIRun
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 00:29:31 -0600

Hi Shu,

The ShowFieldGlyphs module is designed to visualize vector (and tensor) data.
The module has to be connected to a vector field source and executed before
some of the options are available. It is one of the more complex modules, so
feel free to ask any specific questions that you may have.

cheers,
Jess