[Seg3D] Where to download the sample data for the tutorial

  • From: "Wu, Yue" <yuewu@anl.gov>
  • To: <seg3d@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [Seg3D] Where to download the sample data for the tutorial
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 11:41:59 -0500

Title: Where to download the sample data for the tutorial

Hi,
     I am new to Seg3D. I am looking for a tool to generate 3D heart data for finite element calculation. Looks like Seg3D can help me doing the segmentation of anatomic features of the heart. The following tutorial is very helpful. How can I download the data file to follow the tutorial?

http://wiki.cvrgrid.org/index.php/Project4/segment_Seg3D_tutorial_lv

Thanks,

Ryan