[Seg3D] Re: Re: adding an external library to Seg3D

  • From: Ramón Casero Cañas <ramon.casero@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
  • To: seg3d@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [Seg3D] Re: Re: adding an external library to Seg3D
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 22:31:25 +0100

Kristen Zygmunt wrote:

Note: I think the recommended CMake way to do the above is to actually create a FindQWT.cmake module, but this seems like overkill. However, there may be one that already exists somewhere. If so, theoretically you could do a FIND_PACKAGE(QWT) then instead of the above.

You are right, there seems to be one in the KDE project

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-bindings&m=118232160016820&q=p3

Um, this could simplify things, right?

But I'm going to put this on hold, and start working on the spline code, to see whether the other approach works too.

Cheers,

Ramon.

--
Ramón Casero Cañas, DPhil

Computational Biology, Computing Laboratory
University of Oxford
Wolfson Building, Parks Rd
Oxford OX1 3QD

tlf     +44 (0) 1865 610807