[Seg3D] Re: Re: [Fwd: Re: Re: computing the spline in the Spline Tool]

  • From: Ramón Casero Cañas <ramon.casero@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
  • To: "seg3d@sci.utah.edu" <seg3d@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [Seg3D] Re: Re: [Fwd: Re: Re: computing the spline in the Spline Tool]
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 17:42:29 +0000

Ayla Khan wrote:
Hi all,

We can implement a new spline algorithm and set up an interface to select the type of spline calculation. It's worth mentioning that Teem implements a set of spline functions that we could use. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any documentation for them. Instead, here are the relevant source files:

Hi Ayla,

Thanks for the pointer. I'll have a look when we get the Spline Code in the repository. Maybe it'll be easier to use teem than to make a derivative of Qwt.

Best regards,

Ramon.

--
Dr. Ramón Casero Cañas

Computational Biology, Computing Laboratory
University of Oxford
Wolfson Building, Parks Rd
Oxford OX1 3QD

tlf     +44 (0) 1865 610807