[Seg3D] Re: Re: Re: Re: tcl.h: No such file or directory

  • From: Ramón Casero Cañas <ramon.casero@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
  • To: "seg3d@sci.utah.edu" <seg3d@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [Seg3D] Re: Re: Re: Re: tcl.h: No such file or directory
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 00:51:42 +0100

Kristen Zygmunt wrote:
Ahhh, when I build trunk now I see the same error, Ayla has since checked in a fix removing the offending headers. You should be able to update and build now.

Thanks, it works now!

On an unrelated note, we are writing a paper now on cardiac valve segmentation, and it mentions the Spline Tool. It'd be great if at some point it gets integrated into trunk and we can point at it from the paper. The paper deadline is on Friday (quite tight, we are probably going to miss it), so I suppose also too tight on your end.

Best regards,

Ramon.

--
Dr. Ramón Casero Cañas