[Seg3D] Quick question about file formats (Seg3D2)

  • From: Sergio Vera <sergio.vera@alma3d.com>
  • To: seg3d@sci.utah.edu
  • Cc: Frederic Perez <frederic.perez@alma3d.com>
  • Subject: [Seg3D] Quick question about file formats (Seg3D2)
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 09:51:58 +0100

Hello folks,

We've been using Seg3D 1.XX for quite a long time and we are finding it to be a very useful tool.
Now we're switching to Seg3D2, and we have noticed that we cannot load our mhd files anymore.

We can rename them to mha and keep going but we wonder if this behavior is intended, and we have to start generating mha's instead of mhd's or in a new release, this will be fixed.

Thanks a lot

--
Sergio Vera

 Alma IT Systems