[Seg3D] Re: request for feature

  • From: Deb Janks <dljanks@gmail.com>
  • To: seg3d@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [Seg3D] Re: request for feature
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 08:20:45 -0400

I second this,.. the rotate feature is just not natural and it is too easy to call zoom instead.

Thanks,

Debbie

On Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 10:39 PM, <shawn@math.auckland.ac.nz> wrote:

Hiya,

I notice I get annoyed at the mouse-button and key bindings for rotate,
translate, and zoom.  I'm used to other software with slightly different
bindings and this is, i'm sure, responsible for my annoyance when switching
between them.

Would it be possible to add the ability to change the mouse-button bindings in
seg3d?  It would just simplify mapping in my brain these basic functions
between different software tools...and hopefully lessen my annoyance when I
zoom when I want to translate or somesuch.

thanks!

shawn