[Seg3D] Open Volume Problem

  • From: Tania Roque <tania.rroque@gmail.com>
  • To: seg3d@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [Seg3D] Open Volume Problem
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 13:46:48 +0100

Hello,

I'm having a big problem with Seg3D, but I really can't find its origin. I've installed and uninstalled several versions of the software on my Windows 32-bit computer and in none of them am I able to see the "Open Volume" option in the File menu. I attached printscreens of what I get on 1.7 and 2.0 versions... I also try to load an existing session that I have from a colleague of mine, but nothing happens next.
I'm installing the software simply by clicking on "Seg3D" in the unzipped 1.7 version folder (3rd printscreen, you can see the Seg3D symbol doesn't even appear correctly), or by running the setup of the 2.0 version.
I would really appreciate it if you could help me with this since I have to work on this surely useful softwares as soon as possible...
Thank you.

Best regards,
Tania

Undergraduate student