[Seg3D] having trouble with seg3d in Windows 7

  • From: Jamshid Sourati <sourati@ece.neu.edu>
  • To: seg3d@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [Seg3D] having trouble with seg3d in Windows 7
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 15:55:07 -0400

Hi,

I have some problems with seg3d in Windows. I'm trying to load and segment some volumes of dimensions 1000x1000x60(or less than 60). When I use seg3d 1.12 in Windows 7 it cannot visualize a .mat volume correctly; actually when I click anywhere on one of the slices of the image the visualization becomes correct as long as I keep clicking, but when I release my click again it goes back to showing images which are not meaningful. When I use higher versions of seg3d (2.x), the error is: it doesn't load any volume at all (ERROR: Could not read file 'file address'). It also says I need some OpenGL support for rendering to be enabled. These errors and difficulties don't exist when using Mac. Do you have any suggestions for me to fix these? Thanks..

Best,
Jamshid

  • [Seg3D] having trouble with seg3d in Windows 7, Jamshid Sourati, 07/08/2011