[Seg3D] More precision in Measure Tool needed for images with high resolution

  • From: Ramón Casero Cañas <rcasero@gmail.com>
  • To: "seg3d@sci.utah.edu" <seg3d@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [Seg3D] More precision in Measure Tool needed for images with high resolution
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 12:31:10 +0000

Hi all,

I'm working with magnetic resonance images that have a voxel size of around 12 microns.

In Seg3D, trying to see coordinates or take measurements was not feasible, as the results would show up with not enough precision, e.g. 0.001. This problem seems to be present in Seg3D2 too (2.1.2).

In Seg3D, I solved the problem writing my own hack to display the coordinates/measures in an IEEE format, e.g. 1.2345e-06.

Could something like this be implemented in Seg3D2?

Best regards,

Ramon.

--
Dr. Ramón Casero Cañas