[Seg3D] Seg3D v1 vs v2

  • From: Rampersad Sumientra <s.rampersad@neuro.umcn.nl>
  • To: "seg3d@sci.utah.edu" <seg3d@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [Seg3D] Seg3D v1 vs v2
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 17:38:31 +0100

Title: Seg3D v1 vs v2
Hi all,

I currently had to switch from Mac to PC and now Seg3D version 1.13 crashes about five times an hour, just using the Paint brush tool, while it hardly ever crashed on my Mac. Anyone knows a workaround for this?

I thought version 2.1 might work better, but I cannot import my old .ses files into the new version. After unzipping the file, I can load the result label1.nrrd with ‘Import Layer From Single File’. I tried all four import options, but none of them give the right result. There are either too many or too little layers, or the segmentation is transformed with respect to the MRI. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks to anyone who can help,

Sumientra

Sumientra Rampersad, MSc
PhD student
Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre
Department of Neurology
PO Box 9101, 6500 HB, Nijmegen
T: +31243615205
F: +31243615097
E: S.Rampersad@neuro.umcn.nl

Het UMC St Radboud staat geregistreerd bij de Kamer van Koophandel in het handelsregister onder nummer 41055629.
The Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre is listed in the Commercial Register of the Chamber of Commerce under file number 41055629.

  • [Seg3D] Seg3D v1 vs v2, Rampersad Sumientra, 11/28/2011