[Seg3D] Re: RE: Re: seg 3d memory issues

  • From: Ayla Khan <ayla@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: seg3d@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [Seg3D] Re: RE: Re: seg 3d memory issues
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 13:35:03 -0600

Hi Ana,

I tried reproducing your problem with an arbitrary dataset on a similar system (Windows 7 64 bit, 4 GB RAM), and did not see memory usage that was out of the ordinary.

Can you give me more information about the data you were working with (file type, size etc.)? Also, the Seg3D log files may be useful - you can find them in your user AppData/Local/Seg3D2 directory. If you could send them, I'll see if there is anything out of the ordinary there.

Ayla