[Seg3D] Re: Seg3D details for ExxonMobil install

  • From: Kristen Zygmunt <krismz@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: "Curtis, Jeff H" <jeff.h.curtis@exxonmobil.com>
  • Cc: "seg3d@sci.utah.edu" <seg3d@sci.utah.edu>, "Dobin, Mark" <mark.dobin@exxonmobil.com>, "whitaker@cs.utah.edu" <whitaker@cs.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [Seg3D] Re: Seg3D details for ExxonMobil install
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 15:07:06 -0600

On Sep 30, 2013, at 2:05 PM, "Curtis, Jeff H" <jeff.h.curtis@exxonmobil.com> wrote:

I am filling out an install request form for Mark and ran into several items that I couldn’t answer.  Could you guys please provide the following Seg3D details:

1.      List all embedded, 3rd party and open source software

The software we include directly is listed below, of course packages like ITK depend on other 3rd party software.

Seg3D
Qt
ITK
Python
boost
freetype
gdcm
glew
libpng
sqlite
teem
tinyxml
zlib

2.      Seg3D version

The current Seg3D version available from the website is 2.1.4.

Thanks,

Jeff Curtis
Geophysical Interpretation
ExxonMobil Upstream Research Company
3 Greenway, Rm. 626A
Houston, TX  77046
(713) 431-4586

  • [Seg3D] Re: Seg3D details for ExxonMobil install, Kristen Zygmunt, 09/30/2013