[Seg3D] Question about Slice Spacing

  • From: "pengye0812@qq.com " <pengye0812@qq.com>
  • To: "seg3d" <seg3d@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [Seg3D] Question about Slice Spacing
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 20:33:56 +0800

Dear SCI Software Developers,

This is Pengye Li, a Seg3D and SCIRun user, from the Univ. of Electronics of Science and Technology of China. Thank you all firstly for the useful software package of the SCIRun.

Here, I am writing this for one question that how to manually set the slice spacing in Seg3D when import layer from image series, or in another way, how could I change the default spacing value when loading image files without header that contains the spacing value?

Besides, I really appreciate if you could inform me more details about the importer??s process of deriving z spacing.

Looking forward to your prompt response.

With my best regards.

Yours sincerely,

Pengye