Re: [Seg3D] Fwd: error SEg3d

  • From: Ayla Khan <ayla@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: seg3d@sci.utah.edu
  • Cc: raolpi@telefonica.net
  • Subject: Re: [Seg3D] Fwd: error SEg3d
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 23:50:45 -0600

Hi Rafael,

Can you tell me what the specific NVIDIA card model is?

Thanks,

Ayla

On Oct 13, 2014, at 9:30 AM, Elizabeth Jurrus wrote:

(forwarding this email to the main mailing list)  - liz

On 10/13/2014 04:51 AM, raolpi@telefonica.net wrote:

Hello,

I write you in order to a problem with Seg3D.

When I try to rotate the volume (with a small file) it gives me error "Seg3D.exe dejó de funcionar" and close the software.

My PC run Windows 8 with a i7 INTEL PROCESSOR 4ª generation, 12gb ram and Nvidia 2gb of video dedicated.

¿Can you help me finding the solution?

Thank you,

Rafael Olmo.