Re: [Seg3D] Brain Routine CT Ventricle Segmentation

  • From: Jess Tate <jess@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: seg3d@sci.utah.edu
  • Cc: kelly.nicol@icahn.mssm.edu
  • Subject: Re: [Seg3D] Brain Routine CT Ventricle Segmentation
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 10:05:28 -0700

You can check out the seg3D tutorial (http://www.sci.utah.edu/devbuilds/seg3d_docs/Seg3DTutorial.pdf) for some tips on segmentation strategy.  There is a brain example, and though they don’t show the segmentation of the ventricles, you can use the same strategy from the other examples.  In that example Paul’s suggestion of using threshold and connected component may be the fastest.

cheers,
Jess