Re: [Seg3D] Technical Question Regarding Seg3D

  • From: Ayla Khan <ayla@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: Jack Mitchell <jnmitchell@umail.ucsb.edu>
  • Cc: seg3d@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [Seg3D] Technical Question Regarding Seg3D
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 22:55:33 -0700

Hi Jack,

I was able to load this image in Seg3D 2.2.1 on both Windows and OS X. I did see a warning message from the TIFF library in the OS X console (image attached). Can you send me more information about the Windows version you're running, whether the drive you're reading the images from is local or networked, and what the Seg3D version is.

Thanks,

Ayla