Re: [Seg3D] join fields together

  • From: Kristen Zygmunt <krismz@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: seg3d@sci.utah.edu
  • Cc: 1092493373@qq.com
  • Subject: Re: [Seg3D] join fields together
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 12:51:37 -0600

Hi Dan,
You should be able to load these segmentations into Seg3D and then do an
File -> Export Segmentation to write them back out as a single file. After
you’ve chosen the file location, Seg3D will prompt you for what value you’d
like each segmentation to have. You can either accept the defaults, or
choose different values with more separation. If you use the defaults, you
may need to adjust the contrast in some viewing applications in order to see
the values.

-Kris