Re: [Seg3D] Seg3D tutorial data sets

  • From: Ayla Khan <ayla@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: Amanda Hauns <ahauns1@jhu.edu>
  • Cc: "seg3d@sci.utah.edu" <seg3d@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Seg3D] Seg3D tutorial data sets
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 10:10:29 -0700

Hi Amanda,

You can download a small, Seg3D specific dataset from GitHub (https://github.com/CIBC-Internal/Seg3DData/releases/) which contains the brain datasets in the tutorial. This link is also on the Seg3D website. You can also download the full SCIRun dataset from http://www.sci.utah.edu/download/scirun.

Hope this helps,

Ayla