Re: [Seg3D] Automatic Segmentation

  • From: Paul Holcomb <paul.holcomb@gmail.com>
  • To: "festim.xhoxhaj@student.hs-anhalt.de" <festim.xhoxhaj@student.hs-anhalt.de>, "seg3d@sci.utah.edu" <seg3d@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Seg3D] Automatic Segmentation
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 14:26:23 +0000

Festim,

Could you please provide more detail on the type of images you're using (MRI, CT, light microscopy, etc.) and what you're trying to segment?  That would help our community give you the best advice possible.

Thanks,

Paul Holcomb

Hello Dear colleagues

I hope this e-mail finds you all well.

I am a Biomedical master student studying in Germany and I am currently working on a project with Seg3D. My goal is to come up with a way to do automatic segmentation with possibly as little input from users as possible.

So far I understand that one needs to use Provenance, the Python and Controller windows for this task but I have no more info on this.

As I am in the very starting point of this task, I would like to ask if any of you can give me some more information, hints or directions for me to achieve the goal.

Thank you in advance

Festim Xhoxhaj

Master student of Biomedical Engineering

Anhalt University of Applied Sciences​