Re: [Seg3D] Seg3D

  • From: Jess <jess@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: "seg3d@sci.utah.edu" <seg3d@sci.utah.edu>
  • Cc: Marcus A Bobar <mbobar@ucsd.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Seg3D] Seg3D
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 16:33:57 -0600

Hi Marcus,

We will see if we can incorporate different interpolation methods in the polyline tool in a future release.

In the meantime, we have a new tool that may do what you need called the Implicit Model tool. With this tool, the user selects several points on the surface of the ROI and the tool will try to build a 3D  surface and segmentation of the region using radial basis functions.  Please try this tool out and if you have questions, do not hesitate to ask.

cheers,
Jess