[Seg3D] Issue running Seg3D on Windows 7

  • From: Max Meredith <21594058@student.uwa.edu.au>
  • To: seg3d@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [Seg3D] Issue running Seg3D on Windows 7
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 10:09:50 +0800

Hi,

I'm trying to run Seg3D (v2.4.2) on a laptop my university has loaned me and I am running into a problem starting the program.

Firstly, I get a command window with a list of repeated errors mostly about openGL (see image '1'). Then, trying to quick open a file brings up a mostly empty box, as per image '2'. Opening a new project simply crashes the program. I've also attached a text file with the error log windows gives me when the program crashes. I've attached the image I referred to, as well as some other with what I think is pertinent information.

Any advice you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Max Meredith

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Seg3D2.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 5a9f6448
Fault Module Name: Qt5Gui.dll
Fault Module Version: 5.9.4.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 5a5de19a
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0000000000063652
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.4
Locale ID: 3081
Additional Information 1: 3455
Additional Information 2: 3455329a1d4fad25d1e868677dec2722
Additional Information 3: 8ece
Additional Information 4: 8ece39619d0140cd43eb5da6474dc0a3

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy
statement offline:
C:\windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

  • [Seg3D] Issue running Seg3D on Windows 7, Max Meredith, 05/30/2018