Re: [Seg3D] Issue running Seg3D on Windows 7

  • From: Mark Dewey <mildewey@gmail.com>
  • To: Max Meredith <21594058@student.uwa.edu.au>
  • Cc: seg3d@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [Seg3D] Issue running Seg3D on Windows 7
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 10:11:24 -0600

Given that you are having opengl problems, it's not surprising to me that those windows are rendering blank, that should be one and the same issue.

My first guess looking at this is that you have a 32 bit opengl version on a 64-bit environment.

Alternately, you may be running into this issue, which I'm afraid we can't help with: https://www.opengl.org/discussion_boards/showthread.php/173409-Intel-GMA-HD-and-OpenGL

Sorry I can't answer your question more satisfactorily.

Mark Dewey