Re: [Seg3D] Mask a label image over the corresponding input image

  • From: jess <jess@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: Surojit Saha <surojit@sci.utah.edu>
  • Cc: seg3d@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [Seg3D] Mask a label image over the corresponding input image
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 10:19:44 -0600

Hi Surojit,

It seems like you are trying to save the mask layer and the image layer to
the same file in Seg3D. Although the nrrd format would probably support this
in some way, it isn’t supported in Seg3D. It may be easier to save them out
as individual files and handle them that way.

Also, I’m not sure why you are saving the layers to disk to visualize it in
Seg3D. Once you load the images, they should be visible. Also there is a
mask data filter which will apply a mask to a data layer (in the Data Filters
menu). Perhaps this is what you are looking for?

cheers,
Jess