shapeworks-users

Text archives Help

Re: [shapeworks-users] ShapeWorks Help

  • From: Elizabeth Jurrus <liz@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [shapeworks-users] ShapeWorks Help
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 19:13:37 -0700

Hi Shafaz,

We aren't really supporting the shapeworks client any more, so we won't have a 32 bit build available.

Regarding your error, there should be a log file written some place in the server, but I can't point you to the location right now. Usually, the client has problems when there are file permission problems.

Have you tried the command line tools instead? We are able to provide more support for those.

- liz