shapeworks-users

Text archives Help

RE: [shapeworks-users] Running shapeworks

  • From: William Zaylor <wzaylor@customorthopaedics.com>
  • To: "prateepm@sci.utah.edu" <prateepm@sci.utah.edu>
  • Cc: "shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu" <shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: RE: [shapeworks-users] Running shapeworks
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 21:27:02 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Thank you for your response.

I am following the instructions on building Shapeworks (version 1.2, for
windows). I am getting the following error:
"CMake Error: The source directory
"C:/Shapeworks/ShapeWorks_1.2.0_win64/ShapeWorks" does not appear to contain
CMakeLists.txt."

I cannot find CMakeLists.txt in the files that I downloaded from the
shapeworks website. Is this file missing from the download? And is there
anything else that I can do to build the program?

Thank you for your time,
-Will Zaylor