shapeworks-users

Text archives Help

Re: [shapeworks-users] Problem running ShapeWorks

  • From: Elizabeth Jurrus <liz@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu, Daniel Adler <danadler@seas.upenn.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [shapeworks-users] Problem running ShapeWorks
  • Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 09:45:39 -0600

Hi Dan,

Can you provide more information?  What was the output of the command below?

- liz

On 10/03/2014 03:29 PM, Daniel Adler wrote:
Hi,

I tried to run the TorusExample provided with ShapeWorks but haven’t had any luck. I ran the command

ShapeWorksGroom torus.preprocess1.params isolate hole_fill center auto_crop

on both Mac OS 10.9 and Windows 8, but there is no output on the command line or in the directory.

I also tried FastMarching on my own data without any output.

Do you have any idea what could be happening?

Thanks,
Dan