shapeworks-users

Text archives Help

[shapeworks-users] Ebola Outbreak Planned For Dallas?

  • From: "New Ebola Alert" <dallasalert@hush.ai>
  • To: shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [shapeworks-users] Ebola Outbreak Planned For Dallas?
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 07:56:07 -0500

Second update to the ebola bulletin.

The following leak of info regarding an upcoming Ebola attack in Dallas was
posted on SQ's website today Nov 13th. There was a recent leak from a
shipping company that said 250k hazmat suits were being shipped to Dallas...

Steve,

I work for the largest privately owned EMS service in the US. I have recently
spoken with some of the upper echelon in the company and have been advised as
to why such a large order of protective bio suits have been sent to the big
"D". I also have it on record as to why we have had such a buy out [buying
out other companies]increase in the Dallas area. Some of the upper management
have recently had a meeting with secret gov. Officials. I also have more info
such as complete government confiscation of the company and its "resources"…
at the appointed time!

In Christ, A Brother who Loves Jesus

Nov 13, 2014

First update to the Ebola Bulletin.

We were told the US troops going to Liberia would be building hospitals and
would not have contact with Ebola patients. A mother of one of those soldiers
has called into Aaron Klien's radio show (report below) to say that the
troops are instead being used as hospital orderlies to clean up the feces and
vomit of dying Ebola patients. Her son managed a call out of Liberia in spite
of a communication blackout that has been imposed on the troops. This report
adds to the emerging preponderance of evidence that a plan is surely in place
to spread Ebola throughout the US Military and of course, the American
population. An additional red flag pointing to this reality is the decision
to quarantine the returning troops at five different military installations.
Multiple quarantine locations makes no sense and the communication blackout
imposed on the troops speaks volumes about the true motive of the operation.

These new revelations provide more confirmation to the following information
widely disseminated in a recent email campaign. If you have seen this
information please review it again, and pass it along.

On October 23rd Alex Jones interviewed a Dr James Lorenzi who had some
shocking information regarding the dissappearance of a suspected Ebola
patient who was admitted to the Kansas City Research Medical Center. The
patient was bleeding from all orfices. After the patient was placed into
quarantine, the hospital staff who attended the patient were astounded when
supervisors at the hospital informed them the patient had malaria. Staff were
then unable to locate the patient anywhere in the hospital. The incredible
testimony of Dr Lorenzi was featured by the internationally read Drudge
Report.

Alex recounted during the interview with Dr Lorenzi, his own experience of
speaking with a doctor from Dallas who was shaking as he he told Alex of a
similar event. Antony Gucciardi of Natural News came forward during an
earlier broadcast of the show the very same day to say that similar reports
were coming into him from health care workers who wanted to remain anonymous
for fear of losing their jobs.

These revelations from health care workers follow on the heels of Border
Patrol supervisor Zack Taylor who has reported similar activity by the CDC
and HHS at the Mexican/US border. Many Illegal immigrants suffering with
Ebola type symptoms have been placed into quarantine and the border patrol
agents are not being told where they are being taken to.

We are also being misled by the CDC regarding important Ebola facts.
Prominent infectious disease expert Michael Osterholm, Ph.D., M.P.H, just
spoke to colleagues at an Ebola symposium at the John Hopkins Medical Center
on October 14th.. The following statements are from his address.

(A) Osterholm knows a lot less about Ebola today than he did six months ago!

(B) Not the same Ebola outbreak we have seen in the past!

(C) Osterholm openly admits, "we are making this up as we go"

(D) People are making pronouncements about what the virus is doing and they
don’t know what the hell they’re talking about. We don’t know what’s going on.

(E) I have personally heard from clinicians with a whole series of cases,
where people did not ever present with a fever for the entire time, from the
admission at the treatment center until they died. There never was any
documented 101.5 fever!

(F) Airborne…. we have never been in a position to judge whether airborne
transmission could happen because it’s always been overwhelmed by the close
contact transmission that’s there. We never could quite study it….. a number
of Ebola virologists are very concerned about it… so I am very concerned
about it….

(G) Today I’ve been given permission to share something I’ve known about for
a few weeks that has concerned me greatly. Gary Kobinger and colleagues at
Winnipeg Canadian National lab actually took one of the strains from Guinea
and put it into Macaques a little over a month and a half ago. What they saw
was remarkable. It was unlike any of the Ebola viruses they’ve seen in
monkeys. It was much, much more severe; the pathology in the lungs was
remarkable. As Gary said, and he is one of the most prominent Ebola
virologists in the world, "what I saw was very worrisome to me." Maybe this
is a different virus. Maybe there is that possibility that if you have that
much virus in the lungs then airborne transmission is possible.

Dr. Peter Jahrling an expert scientist from the National Institute of Allergy
and Infectious Disease has publicly warned that the Ebola strain currently in
circulation appears to be far more virulent and infectious than previous
strains.

Dr. Jahrling has been on the ground in the Liberian capital of Monrovia,
studying the disease with a team of researchers. He says the viral loads that
his team is witnessing exceed what has been observed during previous
outbreaks, suggesting that, this time, the disease is far more deadly and
also mutating at an alarming rate. More of the virus is infecting patients,
and it appears to be advancing and spreading more rapidly than usual.

The following prophetic warnings regarding the plans of Obama and others to
help quicken the spread of Ebola were given to prophet Linda Newkirk on
October 11th, 2014. Following those warnings is a warning she received in
2012 when she was also told of Obama's plans to spread incurable diseases.

The Ebola Prophecies From The Lord October 11th 2014.....(Please note, Dallas
is the center of America from an east west perspective)

The Spread of the Ebola Plague: A Great Dying!

After I prayed today with a friend, our Blessed Saviour gave me several
visions relative to the ebola plague, its spread in this nation and also its
spread in some other nations.

I saw in that vision an angel, who poured out a large vial of a dark
substance upon this nation, near the middle of the nation. Soon after the
angel poured out this vial upon this nation, which I understood to be one of
the plagues from the Book of Revelation, I saw dark tributaries began to form
and these tributaries began to enlarge and to flow outward across this
nation. These dark tributaries grew quickly until they began to spread out
and become diffuse, fanning out their presence until a deep red mass began to
cover this nation from north to south and from east to west. It seemed that
the whole nation was covered in blood and I knew that I was seeing the rapid
advancement of this ebola virus in this nation! Then, I heard our Saviour
say, "Because you have loved the shedding of innocent blood!" (How many
slaughtered babies in this nation? Perhaps as many as 100 million?)

After seeing this nation, which seemed to be covered in blood, I saw piles of
dead people. The dead seemed to pile up so quickly! In great heaps, they were
piled up! Then, I saw workers, who took the dead, who were stashed in plastic
bags, and they began to toss the heaps of dead bodies into open box cars and
onto long flat-bed trucks. Thereafter, I saw them unload masses of these dead
bodies and throw them into empty houses and set afire those houses, which
were stacked with dead bodies and they burned the bodies and the houses
together! Then, I saw these workers take more bodies and throw them into
square pits, which had concrete bottoms and concrete sides, but were
otherwise open pits and on top of the bodies, they poured accelerants and set
afire these bodies and burned them in this way.

After I received the above part of this vision, I then was taken into an
underground base and there I saw the President of this nation. Along with him
were a small group of people, I watched them there and I knew that they were
in the midst of a plot, a very great plot, indeed; and that plot was to
determine how to spread this virus among the people in this nation at a more
alarming rate. I saw what they plotted, at least some of it, and firstly I
saw that they were planning to put this virus into packaged meat in some of
the grocery stores. Then, I saw that they were plotting to put some of this
virus into open reservoirs of drinking water. Then, I saw that they were
plotting to release terrorists into shopping centers, who would run quickly
from one to another shopper and inject certain of these unsuspecting shoppers
with the ebola virus, and thereafter flee!

I was deeply disturbed by what I was seeing, but I also knew that I was being
shown only part of their terrible schemes! For many years, our Blessed God
has shown me the plans of the enemy and upon knowing the schemes of the
enemy, a few of us would pray and we would then see our Saviour intervene to
stop their schemes. Yet, sadly, Dear Ones, I believe that we are now reaching
a point-of-no-return, not only in this nation, but around the world!

Then, this vision carried me away from this nation and into China and there
in China I saw someone turn on a faucet and from this faucet ran blood, a
great stream of blood and blood began to run out all over China. I knew from
this vision that that blood represented the ebola virus and this was our
Saviour’s wrath against China because of the killing of the unborn! Then, I
heard, "One third died from this plague in China!"

Then, in another part of this vision, I was led to Europe and I witnessed a
deep, black cloud as it descended and covered Europe and I strained to see
what was hidden beneath this dark cloud; for a great darkness covered all of
Europe! But, after some peeping into the darkness for a little while, I began
to see there, hidden beneath the grossly dark clouds, great numbers of white
crosses, yes great numbers of people buried in massive numbers of graves. As
far as I could see, even for great distances, nothing but graves. And, as I
looked at the massive numbers of graves, I began to have a terrible
discerning in my spirit, a terrible feel that in certain of those nations,
most of the people were dead!

And, then my eyes moved downwards to Africa and a red covering went across
Africa and covered most of Africa. And, I knew that many in mostl of the
continent of Africa would experience this terrible, hemorrhagic disease! As I
was seeing this last vision, I began to hear our Saviour’s words; and they
are as follows!

Message from Jesus, our Blessed Saviour

"No more," says the Lord, our God! "No more will I mercifully withhold My
judgements regarding your wicked ways! You are a wicked house, oh My house,
and all over this nation, you parade your wickedness! I will no longer strive
with you, oh America; for you have perverted My word! You have rebelled
against Me and I am against you, oh America!

From nation to nation, I will look; and I will rise up now to judge in
righteousness; for evil threatens to devour the whole world! And, as you have
loved evil all over the world and as you despise truth, I will cause you to
fall and to serve evil and to fall to every lie; for you love a lie! And, I
will hide Myself from those, who love evil, but the righteous I will keep,
even in the midst of terrible wars! Yet, My Tried and True I will take and
they will be with Me; for as I am plucking up, I am also reaping!

Woe to the inhabitants of the earth; for Satan and all of his wicked hordes
are being cast down and you, oh My people, they hate with a perfect hate!

Therefore, you will either repent, and turn to Me with your whole hearts, or
you will perish in your iniquities!

Woe to those, who take the mark of the beast! For, that mark is the end of
the line for your souls!
I am a Righteous God and I am going to have a holy and righteous kingdom!
Blessed is the One, who seeks firstly the kingdom of God, that righteousness
may be added unto you! For, sustained righteousness in you, oh My Blessed and
Faithful Ones, is your eternal freedom!

I am Jesus!

As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 11th day of October, 2014. Linda
Newkirk

P.S. from Mark Brander.... Additionally, a friend from Arizona came forward
on Sunday October 12, just after learning of these warnings, to say that he
had a prophetic dream from the Lord approximately 'a year ago' that is also a
confirmation of what Obama is up to. In the dream he was confronted by Barack
Obama, Obama looked him straight in the eye and said, "after I poison the
water, I will not have to be nice to the people anymore"

The following is the report regarding the US Troops in Liberia

Last night I was listening to Aaron Klein’s radio broadcast. –
www.am970theanswer.com - [7 - 9 PM Eastern] – and a woman caller said that
her son is one of the 4,000 U.S. military who were sent to Liberia (“to fight
Ebola”) by the current WH occupant. Her son told her in the one and only
phone call that he managed to make since his arrival there, that the troops
are serving as HOSPITAL ORDERLIES!! They’ve been ordered to empty patients’
bed pans and change filthy bed sheets infected with urine, vomit and fecal
matter. He never said anything about how the troops are ‘building clinics’
for new Ebola patients…………just emphasized what this ‘mission to fight Ebola’
really IS…………..and there is a blanket prohibition on all of our military in
that area against any phone, text or email contact with anyone back home in
the states………i.e. they are forbidden to tell friends or family what they are
being forced to do by this disgusting weasel playing CIC on TV.

P.S. All hell is about to break loose on this planet. Nuclear war, plagues, a
false rapture/alien invasion, massive tidal waves and earthquakes, the mark
of the beast, etc etc etc. Make a list of your sins and take them all to the
Lord Jesus while you still can, seek him daily for forgiveness, salvation
takes work. People are lying when they tell you that all you have to do is
believe in Jesus. The apostle Peter said that those who believe in Jesus are
those who keep His commandments. He also said that the righteous are scarcely
saved. Jesus Himself said that the way is narrow and that few people find it!

P.P.S. Look up the Lord's Matthew 22 Marriage Supper Invitation given to
Linda Newkirk and ask for it right away... time is running out.

  • [shapeworks-users] Ebola Outbreak Planned For Dallas?, New Ebola Alert, 11/14/2014