shapeworks-users

Text archives Help

[shapeworks-users] Fwd: point samping of 2d curve

  • From: Δημοσθένης Τσαγκρασούλης <dimostsag@gmail.com>
  • To: Shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [shapeworks-users] Fwd: point samping of 2d curve
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 16:52:33 +0000

Hello,

I would like to ask you if it is possible to sample and create a point model for a 2d and not a 3d surface. I have tried to reduce one dimension in the mha files to just 1 slice, but in that case ShapeWorksRun stalls at the first couple global steps and freezes.

I am actually trying to reproduce some results from an article where they mention that they were able to create such 2d point models using ShapeWorks (Fletcher, Geodesic Regression).

Any help or intuition would be welcome.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Kind regards and Merry christmas,

Dimos Tsagkrasoulis

  • [shapeworks-users] Fwd: point samping of 2d curve, Δημοσθένης Τσαγκρασούλης, 12/29/2014