shapeworks-users

Text archives Help

[shapeworks-users] Working with discontinuous surfaces

  • From: Murat Maga <maga@uw.edu>
  • To: "shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu" <shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [shapeworks-users] Working with discontinuous surfaces
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 21:35:25 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

Hi,

I reconstructed this from a the sample MR head included in the 3D Slicer dataset. When I run it through groom in shapeworks studio, it converts it to almost like a paper mask.

When I run the optimize, it immediately crashes. My goal is to use SW to capture the face shape can you give me pointers about how to do the preprocessing?
Best,

PNG image

PNG image

  • [shapeworks-users] Working with discontinuous surfaces, Murat Maga, 03/30/2016