shapeworks-users

Text archives Help

Re: [shapeworks-users] Working with discontinuous surfaces

  • From: Shireen Elhabian <shireen@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [shapeworks-users] Working with discontinuous surfaces
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 09:30:48 -0600

Hi Murat,

Would you mind sharing with me this sample? I doubt that it might be hollow (not solid shape) which might make groom stage produce this mask ...

thanks
Shireen

On 03/30/2016 03:35 PM, Murat Maga wrote:

Hi,

I reconstructed this from a the sample MR head included in the 3D Slicer dataset. When I run it through groom in shapeworks studio, it converts it to almost like a paper mask.

When I run the optimize, it immediately crashes. My goal is to use SW to capture the face shape can you give me pointers about how to do the preprocessing?
Best,

  • Re: [shapeworks-users] Working with discontinuous surfaces, Shireen Elhabian, 04/18/2016