shapeworks-users

Text archives Help

[shapeworks-users] [Shapeworks Question] .nrrd does not match spacing with .nrrd

  • From: Doyun Jeong <jjdoyun@gmail.com>
  • To: Shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [shapeworks-users] [Shapeworks Question] .nrrd does not match spacing with .nrrd
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2017 18:32:49 +0900

Hi,
I'm Doyun from korea.

I'm using shapeworks, but some error was occurred.

I reconstructed 5 pieces of lumbar, then i convered dicom to nrrd using 3D slicer, and imported nrrd files in shapeworks.
but, error occurred like

".nrrd does not match spacing with .nrrd!!!"

I think i have to match size of each files... (attached image below)
How can I do that ?

Thanks.

본문 이미지 1

Jeong Doyun

Researcher / M.S candidate

Intelligent Structure & Integrated Design Lab.

Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, University of Yonsei

50 yonsei-ro, Seodaemoon-Gu, Seoul 03722, Korea

Office: +82-2-2123-7222

Mobile: +82-10-8591-2833

email: jjdoyun@gmail.com

JPEG image