shapeworks-users

Text archives Help

Re: [shapeworks-users] Shapeworks does not seem to properly place particles on specimens with different sizes. How can we fix that?

  • From: Praful Agrawal <prafulag@cs.utah.edu>
  • To: "Savriama, Yoland F" <yoland.savriama@helsinki.fi>
  • Cc: shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [shapeworks-users] Shapeworks does not seem to properly place particles on specimens with different sizes. How can we fix that?
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 09:19:24 -0600

Hi Yoland,

I am not much familiar with AMIRA, however, based on some google search I think label field is a segmentation volume aka binary volume which contains label value for every voxel [0 or 1 in case of two labels]. In case ScanConvert reverts the alignment, you can just use AMIRA to do ICP alignment of meshes and use the tool I shared in previous mail to generate binary volumes from mesh files.

Hope this helps!
Praful