shapeworks-users

Text archives Help

[shapeworks-users] Fwd: Question about groom

  • From: Praful Agrawal <prafulag@cs.utah.edu>
  • To: Shireen Elhabian <shireen@sci.utah.edu>
  • Cc: shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu, Lasthenis Angelidakis <lasthenis93@hotmail.com>
  • Subject: [shapeworks-users] Fwd: Question about groom
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 08:43:30 -0600

@Lasthenis: Please use reply to all.

Thanks,
Praful
Begin forwarded message:

From: Lasthenis Angelidakis <lasthenis93@hotmail.com>
Subject: Απ: [shapeworks-users] Question about groom
Date: July 31, 2017 at 3:26:57 AM MDT
To: Praful Agrawal <prafulag@cs.utah.edu>

Hello Shireen,

thank you very much for your help everything works fine with the groom, but when i am running the optimize the program crushes and closes, that is due to the parameters or something else, i changed some of them but with no result, it stills crushes, can you help me?

best regards,
Lasthenis Angelidakis